Bankruptcy Attorney in Springfield, MO
Representing Greene County Creditors in Missouri Bankruptcy Proceedings
Neale & Newman, L.L.P.'s services and bankruptcy lawyers are available to perform bankruptcy creditor work including, but not limited to:
- Advising clients on all aspects of bankruptcy implications of claims, including pre-bankruptcy planning for creditors
- Reviewing schedules for accuracy
- Deposing debtors and other parties in anticipation of bankruptcy litigation and/or plan objections
- Preparing and filing reaffirmation agreements for secured creditors
- Preparing and filing proofs of claim for secured and unsecured creditors
- Preparing and litigating stay lift motions for secured creditors
- Preparing and litigating objections to plan confirmation, including negotiation of plan provisions favorable to our clients
- Preparing, filing and litigating non-dischargeability actions
- Defending fraudulent conveyance, turnover and preference actions
Why Hire Our Bankruptcy Lawyers?
Contact Neale & Newman to consult with us about creditors' rights in debtor bankruptcy proceedings and how we may be of service.
After over 100 years in practice, our firm has learned a thing or two about which types of innovations create game-changing cost savings — as well as when time-tested knowledge and methods serve you best. We pride ourselves on assisting our clients with a combination of deep experience and current technology, offering you the best of both.
Call (417) 670-2520 or fill out our online contact form now.
Unique Blend of Experience & TechnologyAssisting our clients with a combination of deep experience and current technology.
Comprehensive & Coordinated RepresentationProviding cost-effective, multifaceted representation for our clients on a wide range of legal matters.
Generations of Service to Our Southwest Missouri NeighborsSupporting the legal needs of businesses and individuals since 1903.