Bankruptcy Attorney in Springfield, MO
Representing Greene County Creditors in Missouri Bankruptcy Proceedings
Neale & Newman, L.L.P.'s services and bankruptcy lawyers are available to perform bankruptcy creditor work including, but not limited to:
- Advising clients on all aspects of bankruptcy implications of claims, including pre-bankruptcy planning for creditors
- Reviewing schedules for accuracy
- Deposing debtors and other parties in anticipation of bankruptcy litigation and/or plan objections
- Preparing and filing reaffirmation agreements for secured creditors
- Preparing and filing proofs of claim for secured and unsecured creditors
- Preparing and litigating stay lift motions for secured creditors
- Preparing and litigating objections to plan confirmation, including negotiation of plan provisions favorable to our clients
- Preparing, filing, and litigating non-dischargeability actions
- Defending fraudulent conveyance, turnover and preference actions
Contact our bankruptcy attorneys in Springfield, Missouri to consult with us about creditors' rights in debtor bankruptcy proceedings.
Why Choose Our Springfield Bankruptcy Lawyers?
After over 100 years in practice, our bankruptcy attorneys in Springfield, Missouri have learned a thing or two about which types of innovations create game-changing cost savings—as well as when time-tested knowledge and methods serve you best. We pride ourselves on assisting our clients with a combination of deep experience and current technology, offering you the best of both.
Call (417) 670-2520 to schedule your consultation with Springfield bankruptcy lawyers.
The Neale & Newman, L.L.P Team
Committed to Helping Our Community Contact Neale & Newman
Unique Blend of Experience & TechnologyAssisting our clients with a combination of deep experience and current technology.
Comprehensive & Coordinated RepresentationProviding cost-effective, multifaceted representation for our clients on a wide range of legal matters.
Generations of Service to Our Southwest Missouri NeighborsSupporting the legal needs of businesses and individuals since 1903.