Springfield Attorneys Serving Educational Institutions, Teachers, and School Administrators
Neale & Newman, L.L.P.'s Springfield-based attorneys represent educational institutions, administrators and teachers with regard to educational issues throughout Missouri.
Legal Services for Educational Institutions
For educational institutions, we handle issues which affect those institutions on a day-to-day basis such as:
- Issues arising under FERPA
- Privacy issues involving students
- Discipline issues affecting students
- Dismissal and suspension hearings for students
- Obligations imposed upon educational institutions under state and federal law
- Title IX compliance
- Investigations by the Office of Civil Rights
- Contractual matters relative to teachers
- Preparation of policies affecting students and institution employees
Legal Services for School Employees and Administrators
We represent teachers and administrators in all matters relating to their employment such as negotiating employment contracts. Neale & Newman has represented teachers throughout Missouri in tenure hearings and contract issues, as well as investigations by governmental agencies including the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and the Department of Social Services. We also have a stellar employment law team that can handle any issues in that area of the law.
Speak with Our Missouri Education Law Attorneys
Contact Neale & Newman today if you need help in any of these areas of education law.