Areas of Law We Practice
Proudly Serving Clients in Springfield & Throughout Southwest Missouri
At Neale & Newman., our renowned legal team is committed to providing individuals and businesses with first-rate legal representation in a wide range of practice areas. Our law firm has been around for more than a century, and during our productive tenure, we have learned a thing or two about the importance of innovation and developing cost-effective legal strategies for the diverse clients we represent.
Whether you need legal advice for estate planning and family law matters or consistent legal counsel to help you navigate business transactions and real estate sales, Neale & Newman has the combined experience and cutting-edge resources you need accomplish your specific goals.
We have a stellar reputation for treating each of our clients like friends and family. We are honored that they trust us, and it is a privilege to help them with their legal matters. When you chose our legal team to assist you, we will passionately advocate for your cause and ensure your best interests are protected.
Neale & Newman handles everything from complex national litigation and business transactions to state and local matters. How Can We Assist You?
Our Experienced Attorneys Are Here to Guide You
Our goal is to provide the highest quality and most effective legal advice and representation possible.
Our full list of practice areas include:
- Estate Planning: We can help you pass on your legacy to loved ones and provide you the utmost in experience and expertise in planning your probate and other estate matters, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and more.
- Family Law: We provide exceptional, cost-effective legal representation for complex divorces and other complicated family law issues. Contact us today if you need an attorney to recover child support, resolve property division disputes, or draft marital agreements.
- Real Estate and Construction: We are familiar with the trends, shifts and dynamics of the real estate market in Missouri. We can assist you with commercial transactions, landlord/tenant disputes, purchase agreements, and more.
- Personal Injury: We know firsthand that car accidents and other serious injury-causing events can create a major disruption in one’s life. We are a large, full-service law firm with the efficient resources to handle any claim against any opponent.
- Workers’ Compensation: We have extensive experience in the field of workers’ compensation and handle claims of all sizes, including complex claims involving extensive future medical and catastrophic damages.
- Business Support: In the normal course of business, litigation is often unavoidable. Neale & Newman. has a century-old tradition of successfully handling clients’ business law issues.
- Business Disputes: Our firm handle business disputes for our clients in local, state and federal courts. In order to effectively represent our clients in business disputes, we make it our priority to stay informed in a broad range of industries and markets.
- Buying and Selling Businesses: No matter your transaction, you want certainty of terms, an efficient closing, and effective handling. We frequently represent clients in the mergers and sales of business assets.
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes: Our legal team is highly experienced in residential and commercial landlord/tenant disputes. We know how to identify issues quickly, pointedly, and competently. With our powerful legal advice, you can feel confident you are on the right track.
- Banking and Finance: Our banking and finance attorneys regularly represent commercial borrowers, lenders, underwriters, corporate trustees, and other participants in a wide range of financing transactions.
- Education Law: We represent educational institutions, administrators, and teachers with regard to educational issues. We also handle issues affecting educational institutions on a day-to-day basis.
- Employment Law: We represent both employers and employees in a variety of employment law cases. Our sophisticated attorneys combine efficient, cost-effective solutions with friendly, personable service.
- Intellectual Property Law: If you have a new idea, we can help you secure the rights to it. If you are starting a new business, we can help you protect the images and words associated with it.
- Insurance Defense: Our firm litigates cases involving insurance disputes for workers’ compensation, automobiles, homes, and healthcare.
- Municipal Government: Our municipal law attorneys counsel clients in every area of public law, helping them anticipate and navigate the full spectrum of legal issues facing cities today.
- Mediation and Arbitration: We have licensed mediators on staff who have resolved disputes in many different areas of law. This includes arbitration of commercial law, personal injury, and labor law disputes.
- Appeals: Our firm has handled many precedent-setting cases on appeal. Our appellate group is led by Richard L. Schnake, who has been named in Missouri Super Lawyers® several times and handled more than 175 cases.
- Litigation: Our seasoned litigators are committed to representing you with a customized plan and budget so that you can resolve your matter as effectively and economically as possible.
If you would like to request a case consultation with a lawyer at Neale & Newman, please call (417) 670-2520 or contact us online.
The Neale & Newman, L.L.P Team
Brian K. Asberry Partner
Melissa Bade Partner
Patrick Baird Partner
Michael J. DeArmon Partner
C. Nathan Dunville Partner
Bryan D. Fisher Partner
Gunnar T. Johanson Attorney
Anne Sallee Mason Partner
Patrick J. Platter Partner
Kirsten E. Poppen Of Counsel
Judson B. Poppen Partner
W. Bradley Risby Partner
Nathan Rogers Attorney
Richard L. Schnake Partner
Gus M. Scott Attorney
Lillian "Lilly" Sweeney Attorney
Paul G. White Partner
Daniel K. Wooten Managing Partner
Committed to Helping Our Community Contact Neale & Newman
Unique Blend of Experience & TechnologyAssisting our clients with a combination of deep experience and current technology.
Comprehensive & Coordinated RepresentationProviding cost-effective, multifaceted representation for our clients on a wide range of legal matters.
Generations of Service to Our Southwest Missouri NeighborsSupporting the legal needs of businesses and individuals since 1903.