The Law Firm of Neale & Newman, L.L.P. follows a company wide code of conduct that maintains a safe and respectful workplace for all employees. Supporting the Code of Conduct, it is the policy of Neale & Newman to:
- Follow personnel procedures that will ensure equal opportunity for all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, or marital status.
- Comply with all the relevant and applicable provisions of the Americans With Disabilities Act. The Firm will not discriminate against any qualified employee or job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of a person’s physical or mental disability.
- Make reasonable accommodations wherever necessary for all employees or applicants with disabilities, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the duties and assignments connected with the job and provided that any accommodations made do not require significant difficulty or expense.
- Thoroughly investigate instances of alleged discrimination and take corrective action if warranted.
- Be continually alert to identify and correct any practices by individuals that are at variance with the intent of this Equal Opportunity policy.
- Maintain an environment free of sexual harassment.
Our current opportunities are listed below. If you do not see an opportunity that fits your experience, but would like to be considered for future openings, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.